PORTUGAL GOLDEN VISA
Non-EU nationals who have made a large investment in Portugal, such as purchasing real estate, making a capital investment, or establishing job possibilities, are eligible for the Portugal Golden Visa. It is a fast-track method for getting permanent residency and citizenship in an EU country – you can become eligible for Portuguese citizenship in as little as five years if you apply for a Golden Visa.
Portugal Golden Visa Investment Options :
- Purchase a property with a minimum value of €500,000. The investment amount is €400,000 if you buy in a low-density region.
- Invest €350,000 on a property in a revitalization zone in Portugal. The investment amount is €280,000. If you invest in a low-density region, the investment amount is €280,000. The Portuguese Immigration and Borders Service – SEF – should be interested in investing in the initiative.
- Make a minimum investment of €350,000 in a qualified Investment Fund. The Portuguese CMVM (Securities Market Commission) regulates the investment alternatives, which typically include venture capital investments in real estate or start-up tech enterprises.
- Make a capital transfer to a Portuguese bank account of at least €1 million.
- Purchase at least €1 million worth of firm stock.
- Invest a minimum of €1 million in a business.
- At least ten employment for Portuguese nationals should be created.
- Invest at least €350,000 in the development of a commercial firm or the strengthening of a commercial company’s share capital, resulting in the creation of at least five full-time jobs.
- Make a capital transfer of at least €350,000 to public or private scientific research institutions for science or technology research.
- Make a capital donation of at least €250,000 to help the arts or national heritage reconstruction.
Portugal Golden Visa – Eligibility criteria :
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You must make a large investment that will benefit the Portuguese economy.
- You must not have any criminal records.
- You must be the owner of the funds you wish to invest.
- You must make a five-year commitment to keep the investment going.